Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
• Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well.
• Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule.
• Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
• Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer surveys.
• Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs and show strong management involvement and commitment.